Back To School :)

Agh!

It’s almost the beginning of the school year!

Can you believe it?

The summer’s gone by so fast!

But then again, doesn’t it always?

Iย am actually kind of excited for school to start, are you?

Call me what you will, but I for one can not wait to get myself to the library and start a whole new log and new reading goals. On another note, there’s another thing with back to school that I think is quite important. Do you ever feel pressured to look or dress or even act a certain way? Because I certainly did before I realized that being me is a great thing, and if you ever feel like you have to change or act a certain way to “fit in” then it’s far from worth it!ย BE YOURSELF! Honestly that is the best life advice I could ever give anybody. Seriously… I mean, if it’s not enough for someone then they’re not a person that you want to spend your time with. Spend your time with people who accept you and appreciate your awesome and unique personality ๐Ÿ˜€ This is so very important to me because a lot of students tend to feel this way. I know what it’s like to feel that way… and trust me, it’s not fun. You should also never even let anyone talk to you like that or treat you that way because you deserve respect. But don’t be rude about it, you don’t want to start acting like something that you definitely aren’t and certainly don’t want to be.

Anyways… in conclusion, I think you should have the right to make this the best school year of your entire life! You got this, so don’t worryย 

keep calm because life is goodcredits

It really is ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

5 thoughts on “Back To School :)

1. Hey Nellie!
    I just adore this back to school blog post. It is so true! I think like many people at this age feel this way, but are just to afraid to admit it. I know at one point in my life I felt this way! I have thankfully overcome that point, and you helped me a lot with that. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Keep on shining !! ๐Ÿ™‚

yours truely,
    ~mariya

2. Nellie,
    I ‘m so glad that you’re still blogging! I loved the way embrace individuality and are encouraging everyone to be themselves! Keep up the awesome blog posts!

• Mrs. Smith,

Thank you so much! I really do believe that it’s important to always be yourself. No one should ever feel ashamed of that ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again, it means so much!